Statement regarding duty to inform (Data privacy statement)
Table of Content1) Collection, processing and use of personal data
2) Data storage
3) Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustmark
4) Note regarding e-mail advertising
5) Your rights
6) Use of the contact form
8) Google Analytics
9) Use of Facebook Social Plugins
10) Klarna Payments
Data protection is a matter of trust and we value your trust. We respect your private and personal sphere. To provide you a secure feeling when visiting our website we strictly observe the legal provisions (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG)) when processing your personal data, and we would like to inform you about our data collection and use of data.
1) Collection, processing and use of personal dataYou can visit our website without disclosing personal information. Personal data is collected only if you voluntarily provide us with such information when you place an order, open a customer account or subscribe to our newsletter. All data is treated strictly confidential by us. Your customer data is stored and processed by us observing most strictly the provisions of data protection law. We collect, store and use personal data exclusively to satisfy and process your order and for our own marketing purposes.
2) Data storageWe note that IP data of the subscriber is saved to facilitate a simpler purchase process by using cookies, provided that this function is enabled in your browser. For the later processing of an order also the name, the address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and credit card number of the purchaser will be stored. The data provided by you is required to perform the contract and to process measures prior to the contract. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. No data will be transmitted to third parties, except the credit card information which will be disclosed to the processing bank institutions and payment services to charge the purchase price, as well as the address and contact details to the shipping companies we instruct to deliver the goods and to our tax advisor to comply with our fiscal obligations. After a purchase transaction is aborted, the stored data will be deleted, provided no further registration is intended. In case a contract is concluded all data relating to the contractual relationship will be stored until the fiscal period of record-keeping (7 years) has elapsed, and may be deleted thereafter upon request, unless further service or support is desired. The data processing is based on the statutory provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG as well as Art 6 (1)(a) (consent) and/or (b) (necessary for the performance of a contract) of the GDPR
3) Integration of the Trusted Shops TrustmarkTo display our Trusted Shops trustmark and collected ratings, if any, as well as for the offer of Trusted Shops products to customers after the placement of an order, the Trusted Shops trustmark is integrated on our website. The processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes we carry out, in view of weighing of interest, for the legitimate interest of optimal marketing of our offer. The trustmark and the services marketed by it are offered Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. When the trustmark is clicked, the webserver automatically stores a so-called server logfile which, e.g., includes your IP address, date and time of your query, transmitted data volume and the requesting provider (access data), and which records the query. This access data is not processed and will be overwritten no later than seven days after you visited the website. Any other personal data will be transferred exclusively to Trusted Shops, if you decide to use Trusted Shops after having finished your order or if you already registered for such use. In this case the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
4) Note regarding e-mail advertisingYou may subscribe to our newsletter on our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you consent to the subscription to the newsletter. If you subscribe to the newsletter, we will use your e-mail address for our own marketing purposes until you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe“ link in the newsletter, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We then promptly delete your data related to newsletter mailing.
5) Your rightsYou basically have the right to be informed, of rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, withdrawal of consent and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data does not comply with data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you may complain to a supervising authority. In Austria, the supervising authority is the data protection authority (“Datenschutzbehörde”). If you have questions with respect to our data protection standards, or want to have existing data deleted or object the use or transmission of your data for marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to:
WeLoveFurs GmbH, Vorgartenstrasse 129-143/2/1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
6) Use of the contact formPersonal data is collected if you voluntarily disclose it in the process of contacting us or registering to our services. We use your data exclusively to be able to provide you with the desired information or services, i.e. only such information and data is stored and processed which is absolutely necessary to answer your request or to process the order. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. In case of contact without subsequent registration of a customer account your data will be deleted from our customer data base immediately, if you desire so.
9) Use of Facebook Social PluginsOur website uses so-called Social Plugins (“Plugins”) of the social network Facebook that is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The Plugins are labelled with a Facebook logo or the addition “Soziales Plug-in von Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the look of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins If you visit a page on our website that contains such Plugin, your browser will establish a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the Plugin will be transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it on the website. By integrating the Plugin Facebook obtains the information that your browser has visited the relevant page on our website, even if you do not own a Facebook account or are currently not logged onto Facebook. This information (including your IP-address) will be transmitted directly to and stored on a server of Facebook in the United States by your browser. If you are logged on to Facebook, Facebook can directly allocate the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the Plugin, e.g. by pushing the "Like"-button or by posting a comment, the relevant information will also be transmitted directly to and stored on a Facebook server. The information is further published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and tailor-made layout of Facebook pages. For this purpose Facebook creates utilisation, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with respect to the ads shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook user of your activities on our website and to provide other services connected with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to allocate the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you have to log out from Facebook before visiting our website. To find out more about the purpose and scope of collection, further processing and use of the data by Facebook, and to learn about the your rights in this respect and how you can customize your browser to better protect your privacy, please see the data privacy policies of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
10) Klarna PaymentsConcerning customers from Germany & Austria:
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Concerning customers from Switzerland:
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options: In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information. General information on Klarna you can find here and on BillPay here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s and BillPay’s privacy notices.
For Direct bank transfer, your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.
For Pay Now (SOFORT Direct Banking) Your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.